The Legend of Jack Sparrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Jack Sparrow

The seven seas have been always the symbol of freedom. Now the age if pirates is coming to a close. Join either side, fight, make alliances, and have adventures in any of the seven seas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gonna steal me a ship!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Beth

Beth

Gonna steal me a ship! Empty
PostSubject: Gonna steal me a ship!   Gonna steal me a ship! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:40 pm

Beth stood under a tree watching ships as they docked and left. She needed something simple enough to sail on her own but fast enough to out run the nave. None of them seemed to fit the bill. She sighed waiting impatiently, she knew port royal to be unfriendly to pirates and wanted to get out of there faster then a storm hitting on the open sea.
Her eyes landed on a ship pulling up to the dock, sailed by 5 men who strutted off it wearing Nave uniforms. A smirk crossed her lips as she watched them leave, "I'm gonna steel me a ship, a nave ship." She muttered to herself coming up with the perfect plan in her head.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Gonna steal me a ship!   Gonna steal me a ship! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:53 pm

Angel Todd, or as she preferred to be called Lovett, she was walking down the docks as usual. She had to scope out suitors , or at least that's what she was supposed to do. She hummed softly to herself walking towards the docks. It was near the beach and it would be great for her to simply slip her feet in the sea.
Back to top Go down
https://legendofjacksparrow.rpg-board.net
Beth

Beth

PostSubject: Re: Gonna steal me a ship!   Gonna steal me a ship! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:59 pm

Beth noticed a girl walking along the docks, 'A little hostage should get me out of this shit hole and she looks important enough, perhaps i can get a few shilling for her in Tortuga.' She thought evilly and walked over to the girl.
"Hello!" She called out nicely. "I seem to be having trouble with my ship do you think you can help me with the sails? they wont grasp the wind." She said once she was standing by the girl smiling kindly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Gonna steal me a ship!   Gonna steal me a ship! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:03 pm

Angel turned and smiled half heartedly at her. She seemed nice enough and a woman is more trustworthy than any man, women were virtuous. She bit her lip thinking about her question but nodded.

"Though I do not know much about ships I've seen the men do it here and there. I'd love to...where's your ship?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Beth

Beth

PostSubject: Re: Gonna steal me a ship!   Gonna steal me a ship! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:06 pm

She pointed to the ones that she had been planning to steal for the last hour. "You dont need to know much i just need you to hold down one end of the sail so it gets the wind." She said as she started to walk down the dock to the ship. "Its really easy."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Gonna steal me a ship!   Gonna steal me a ship! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:10 pm

She smiled and nodded.

"Sure I'd love to" she replied.

She looked at the ship and it was indeed beautiful. Walking towards the ship she wondered why did she sail the boat on her own if it was hard to set the sails. She shrugged off her thoughts and smiled kindly removing her gloves to be able to grasp things easier.
Back to top Go down
Beth

Beth

PostSubject: Re: Gonna steal me a ship!   Gonna steal me a ship! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:15 pm

Hopping on the Ship Beth kicked off the rope unnoticed she hopped. She held out a hand to help the girl onto the ship. "My names Beth by the way." She said keeping up her nice girl act.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Gonna steal me a ship!   Gonna steal me a ship! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:17 pm

She took her hand and smiled kindly. She looked at the ship and how it looked more like a navy ship more than anything, she wasn't one to stare at boats for long but it was indeed built like ones that her sister road.

"Lovely to make your acquaintance I'm Angel" she replied "What do you need me to do?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Beth

Beth

PostSubject: Re: Gonna steal me a ship!   Gonna steal me a ship! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:21 pm

The ship started to pull away from the dock and beth pulled out her pistol. "I need to you sit down and be quiet like a good little Angel." She said dropping her smile. Keeping her eye on Angel she pulled up the sail and the wind pushed them farther away from Port Royal.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Gonna steal me a ship!   Gonna steal me a ship! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:27 pm

She trembled and froze wide eyed. She knew now she was tricked, she had stolen a ship from the people of her town. She looked back towards the shore and sadly no one had really noticed the ship departing. She stared back at Beth and stared at her pistol. She wasn't a fool, well not that much of a fool; she stayed quiet and looked down at her hands as she wrung her gloves back and forth.

Wonder where we're heading she thought.
Back to top Go down
Beth

Beth

PostSubject: Re: Gonna steal me a ship!   Gonna steal me a ship! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:34 pm

Beth tied a rope around Angel's hands and the put her gun away. "Sorry to do this to another woman but no one pays for men." She said and pointed to a box that was on the deck. "Have a seat.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Gonna steal me a ship!   Gonna steal me a ship! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:40 pm

Angel frowned and struggled slightly at the tightness of the ropes. She knew she was what she hated most in the world: Damsel in Distress. She sat down and sighed.

"Where are we heading?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Beth

Beth

PostSubject: Re: Gonna steal me a ship!   Gonna steal me a ship! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:42 pm

"A magical place filled with rainbows and candy corn!" She said sarcastically and rolled her eyes mumbling, "Tortuga."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Gonna steal me a ship!   Gonna steal me a ship! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:45 pm

She glared at her comment but froze hearing the name. She had read of it before, the place where pirates roamed and many navy men could never really find.

Back to top Go down
Beth

Beth

PostSubject: Re: Gonna steal me a ship!   Gonna steal me a ship! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:48 pm

Beth headed to the wheal and pointed the ship in the right direction. "Don't worry Tortugas not as bad as they say." She said and laughed lightly, "Its worse."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Gonna steal me a ship!   Gonna steal me a ship! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:51 pm

She shivered and looked out at the sea. She saw one good thing, she was finally at sea. She always dreamed to be one.

"What are you going to do with me?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Beth

Beth

PostSubject: Re: Gonna steal me a ship!   Gonna steal me a ship! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:54 pm

"Sorry girlly i dont swing that way." She said giving a wink, "your pretty much just insurance that i got out of Port hell hole."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Gonna steal me a ship!   Gonna steal me a ship! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:57 pm

She blushed and glared.

"Send me back" she said "They won't follow you if you give me a dinghy"
Back to top Go down
Beth

Beth

PostSubject: Re: Gonna steal me a ship!   Gonna steal me a ship! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:03 pm

She shook her head, "I doubt you could make it back to sore anyways so might as well just sit back and enjoy the trip. Who knows you might even like Tortuga."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Gonna steal me a ship!   Gonna steal me a ship! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:07 pm

She gasped at the audacity.

"Highly doubt it, but can you please untie me. I can't go back to shore and there's nothing much I can do. Please?" she said.
Back to top Go down
Beth

Beth

PostSubject: Re: Gonna steal me a ship!   Gonna steal me a ship! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:11 pm

Beth raised and eyebrow at her, "I've known you all of 10 minuets i'm not as trusting as you. For all i know you could have a weapon and when i not looking BOOM! right in the back of the head, i get knocked out and wake up in a nice jail cell with an appointment with the gallows. No thank you missy no way am i trusting you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Gonna steal me a ship!   Gonna steal me a ship! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:13 pm

She smiled amused.

"The only thing I have under my dress is a petticoat and a corset" Angel said "I'm a lady, I am not allowed to carry weapons"
Back to top Go down
Beth

Beth

PostSubject: Re: Gonna steal me a ship!   Gonna steal me a ship! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:15 pm

Beth looked at her blankly for a few seconds before bursting out laughing. "Well i still dont trust you, your Ladyship."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Gonna steal me a ship!   Gonna steal me a ship! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:19 pm

She glared.

"Fine, do as you please" she said "But I doubt one person can man this ship size"
Back to top Go down
Beth

Beth

PostSubject: Re: Gonna steal me a ship!   Gonna steal me a ship! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:22 pm

"Of couse i do as please, I'm a pirate." She said as she checked her barrings, "The reason i chose this ship was because it could be handled by few people." She looked up at Angel, "Are you offering help? Thats kind of odd, i just kidnapped you and your suggest i cut you lose so you can help me sail this ship... you people are nuts."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gonna steal me a ship!   Gonna steal me a ship! Empty

Back to top Go down

Gonna steal me a ship!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next