The Legend of Jack Sparrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Jack Sparrow

The seven seas have been always the symbol of freedom. Now the age if pirates is coming to a close. Join either side, fight, make alliances, and have adventures in any of the seven seas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stopping in Japan (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yanmei Shuchun

Yanmei Shuchun

Stopping in Japan (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Stopping in Japan (OPEN)   Stopping in Japan (OPEN) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:24 pm

Yanmei departed from the ship and breathed in the smell of farmland. They had ported in Hokkaido, the northernmost island of Japan. Desiring a break from the rowdy and often repulsive-smelling pirate life, she walked into the small town that hugged the coast.
Back to top Go down
Emma Craven

Emma Craven

PostSubject: Re: Stopping in Japan (OPEN)   Stopping in Japan (OPEN) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:20 pm

Emma was wandering the shore of Hokkaido, Her father had stopped the ship here for their was something he needed to do, giving Emma the day off. She took her boots off and rolled up her pant legs walking into the water almost knee deep "Burr its cold" she said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Yanmei Shuchun

Yanmei Shuchun

PostSubject: Re: Stopping in Japan (OPEN)   Stopping in Japan (OPEN) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:23 pm

walking along the beach, she slipped off her bootd, letting the sand squish between her toes. Sighing, she walked along the shore. Oh, how she wished she could just live in the aromatic fields of Hokkaido.....but no, she couldn't. She wouldn't allow herself such luxury. She was a pirate for a reason!
Back to top Go down
Emma Craven

Emma Craven

PostSubject: Re: Stopping in Japan (OPEN)   Stopping in Japan (OPEN) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:29 pm

Emma walked through the water, wishing she could swim just a bit but the water was far too cold and her father woulden't be happy to find her soaked. She Kicked her leg up, slashing a bit of the sea water onto herself.
Back to top Go down
Yanmei Shuchun

Yanmei Shuchun

PostSubject: Re: Stopping in Japan (OPEN)   Stopping in Japan (OPEN) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 pm

Not noticing the other girl on the beach, Yanmei walked onto the dock, and strode to the end. Peeling off her coat, she dived into the icy water. "Ahhh, so refreshing!' she said ot herself as she floated along the mild waves.
Back to top Go down
Emma Craven

Emma Craven

PostSubject: Re: Stopping in Japan (OPEN)   Stopping in Japan (OPEN) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:34 pm

Emma's attention turned to the slash from the edge of the dock "What was that?" she asked herself, than seeing a girl floating in the water.
Back to top Go down
Yanmei Shuchun

Yanmei Shuchun

PostSubject: Re: Stopping in Japan (OPEN)   Stopping in Japan (OPEN) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:35 pm

She relaxed and layed still on her back, feeling the icy waves roll under her. "Hm.......Uncle will probably be upset when I return to the boat like a drowned rat....oh well..." she murmurred to herself.
Back to top Go down
Emma Craven

Emma Craven

PostSubject: Re: Stopping in Japan (OPEN)   Stopping in Japan (OPEN) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:53 pm

"What are you doing?" Emma Shouted twards the girl.
Back to top Go down
Yanmei Shuchun

Yanmei Shuchun

PostSubject: Re: Stopping in Japan (OPEN)   Stopping in Japan (OPEN) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:53 pm

"Floating." she siad simply.
Back to top Go down
Emma Craven

Emma Craven

PostSubject: Re: Stopping in Japan (OPEN)   Stopping in Japan (OPEN) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:56 pm

"Why? your fully dressed...and its cold!"
Back to top Go down
Yanmei Shuchun

Yanmei Shuchun

PostSubject: Re: Stopping in Japan (OPEN)   Stopping in Japan (OPEN) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:57 pm

"I don't midn the temp. I'm used ot this anywho. Falling off ship gets ya used to icy waters, ya know?" she said.
Back to top Go down
Emma Craven

Emma Craven

PostSubject: Re: Stopping in Japan (OPEN)   Stopping in Japan (OPEN) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:59 pm

Aika blinked "Falling off ships?"
Back to top Go down
Yanmei Shuchun

Yanmei Shuchun

PostSubject: Re: Stopping in Japan (OPEN)   Stopping in Japan (OPEN) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:01 pm

"Aw, excuse me for not introducin' mahself. I'm Yanmei, Gunner on the Zhu Yue ship! I happen to fall off baord sometimes when I be cleaning the cannons." she said.
Back to top Go down
Emma Craven

Emma Craven

PostSubject: Re: Stopping in Japan (OPEN)   Stopping in Japan (OPEN) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:04 pm

"Oh. I understand" she laughs "Our gunner falls off alot too"
Back to top Go down
Yanmei Shuchun

Yanmei Shuchun

PostSubject: Re: Stopping in Japan (OPEN)   Stopping in Japan (OPEN) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:05 pm

"Who are ya, might I ask?" she spontaneously asked after sharing a small chuckle at ehr remark.
Back to top Go down
Emma Craven

Emma Craven

PostSubject: Re: Stopping in Japan (OPEN)   Stopping in Japan (OPEN) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:07 pm

"Oh, Im Emma Craven. My father is Captin Parker Craven of Devils prayer"
Back to top Go down
Yanmei Shuchun

Yanmei Shuchun

PostSubject: Re: Stopping in Japan (OPEN)   Stopping in Japan (OPEN) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:09 pm

Ah, I 'ave heard that name before, yer Father's, I mean. So, From Ja'pan, now are ya?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Emma Craven

Emma Craven

PostSubject: Re: Stopping in Japan (OPEN)   Stopping in Japan (OPEN) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:54 pm

"Actually from the sandwich Islands. Were just stopping here for a bit"
Back to top Go down
Yanmei Shuchun

Yanmei Shuchun

PostSubject: Re: Stopping in Japan (OPEN)   Stopping in Japan (OPEN) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:56 pm

Ynamie couldn't help but laugh. "Hehe, Sandwich Islands...." she murmurred ot herself.
Back to top Go down
Emma Craven

Emma Craven

PostSubject: Re: Stopping in Japan (OPEN)   Stopping in Japan (OPEN) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:46 pm

Emma stepped out of the water and the sand stuck to her feet, she sat on the shore stairing out into the water at the girl "Where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Yanmei Shuchun

Yanmei Shuchun

PostSubject: Re: Stopping in Japan (OPEN)   Stopping in Japan (OPEN) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:50 am

"I'm from the town Macaus. Near Hong Kong over coasting the South China Sea." she said.
Back to top Go down
Emma Craven

Emma Craven

PostSubject: Re: Stopping in Japan (OPEN)   Stopping in Japan (OPEN) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:06 pm

"Oh thats cool."
Back to top Go down
Yanmei Shuchun

Yanmei Shuchun

PostSubject: Re: Stopping in Japan (OPEN)   Stopping in Japan (OPEN) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:38 pm

"Yup." she said simply, then she reached for the dock, pulling herself out of the water.
Back to top Go down
Emma Craven

Emma Craven

PostSubject: Re: Stopping in Japan (OPEN)   Stopping in Japan (OPEN) EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:32 pm

Emma watched as Yanmei pulled herself onto the dock. She sat heself on the sand, burying her hands and feet as she looked out at the waves.
Back to top Go down
Yanmei Shuchun

Yanmei Shuchun

PostSubject: Re: Stopping in Japan (OPEN)   Stopping in Japan (OPEN) EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:16 am

Yanmei shook herself off, almost like a dog, then rgasbbed her coat and boots, sliding on ehr coat, but leaving her boots off as she walked through the sand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stopping in Japan (OPEN)   Stopping in Japan (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Stopping in Japan (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1