The Legend of Jack Sparrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Jack Sparrow

The seven seas have been always the symbol of freedom. Now the age if pirates is coming to a close. Join either side, fight, make alliances, and have adventures in any of the seven seas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Whole New Environment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

The Whole New Environment  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:52 pm

She shrugged.

"As long as you don't keep me as a hostage, I'll be fine" she said "I've been tied, pointed a pistol at, and I was sold for two bottles of rum!" she hissed "Oh and a pack of Cuban cigars"
Back to top Go down
https://legendofjacksparrow.rpg-board.net
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:57 pm

Jack smiled. "Nothing of the sort, Love. I will keep you nice and comfy just so long as a fine lady such as yourself doesn't mind the company of a pirate." He said, then leaned over in disbelief. "Only two bottles of rum?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:03 pm

She nodded frowning.

"And a packet of Cuban cigars" she replied frowning. "She didn't really want me anymore, I was just needed as hostage to leave Port Royal"
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:12 pm

Jack nodded. "I see..."he said while thinking to himself. "Well, given the circumstances, I'd say she was cheated. I would've settled for six bottles and a new hat." He replied with a smile. He was attempting a joke. In truth, this particular girl was far more valuable.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:14 pm

She cracked a smile and let out a small amount of laughter.

"You are such a gentlemen"she said softly in a teasing voice " I'm glad I'm worth something that lasts long such as a new hat"
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:27 pm

"Not just any hat, Love. A really really big one." He replied, looking out at the horrizon. He saw a ship far off in the distance. He noted its location in his mind and continued at the wheel.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:32 pm

She shook her head and laughed at his comment.

"What a compliment" she said smiling.

So Beth did have a point he is a flirt. Must be careful she thought.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:12 pm

"I think we may be closing in on her... mr. Gibbs!" "Yes capn' ?" "Ready the cannons! We're going to get me property back.""Aye sir...You heard him, men! Ready the cannons!" The crew rushed about preparing for battle. Jack turned to Angel."You can go hide in me cabin."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:25 pm

She nodded and leaned over to the side of the ship seeing the navy ship that she had helped man. She ran down stairs and opened his cabin. She made a face seeing the state the room was in, empty rum bottles all around.

She didn't care though, she was in a pirate ship and about to witness her captor's capture.
Back to top Go down
Beth

Beth

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:33 pm

Beth had been watching the ship close in on her she sighed and rolled her eyes. "So unfair poor little old me all by me oncey. while they have a whole crew. Oh well guess i'll just have to teach them a lesson."
She went over to the deck cannon and loaded it with the ships anchor. After tossing in some black powder she waited for them to get closer.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:54 pm

As the crew readied the cannons, Jack stood at the wheel. He watched out at the other ship with a smirk. He had a plan. "All hands, ready all guns. Leave no cannon unloaded and leave no gun un....handed. " he said but turned the ship so it'd come up from behind on the enemy. To use cannons, one would need to be beside the target. But Jack had a better idea.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:57 pm

Angel just watched from his cabin as they were nearing the ship. She knew this would be an awfully vicious fight.

"May god be with us" she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Beth

Beth

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:01 pm

"OI, Sparrow!" Called out Beth with a torch in her hand, she lit the cannon and with a loud thunder sound the anchor was launched into his ship. "If You sink me I'm going to have to take you with me." She said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:02 pm

The ship closed in just close enough. She cannon fired and hit a hole in the desk. "Don't blow wholes in me ship!"Jack rushed up to the bow. He drew his blade and jumped across to her ship. He held his sword to her throat."I'll be having me map back now."
Back to top Go down
Beth

Beth

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:06 pm

She laughed, "Sorry mate sold it to a man for this ship." She said, "But i saved you a trip there was no fountain there." She looked at him over her should careful to mind the blade. "Now be nice and with draw you blade before i blow you dick off." She said pushing her pistol against his little friend.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:07 pm

She yelped as the boat rocked from the impact. She held tight to the wall as the ship moved forward. From the window she saw Mr. Gibbs screaming orders and wondered where Jack was.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:18 pm

Jack hesitated then sheathed his blade."Ah, so you've been there. Where's me map?" He said, looking her in the eyes with an expression that he knew something she didn't.
Back to top Go down
Beth

Beth

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:20 pm

"Told you already sold it to a man for this ship." She said putting her pistol away and taking a few steps away from him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:24 pm

She wondered how quiet it got. She walked towards the door and opened the door looking out of the door. Mr. Gibbs was absolutely in charge.

"Mr. Gibbs what's wrong?" she asked. "Where's Jack?"

"He's on her ship lass, best be wary and stay inside" he said pushing her inside. She moved around him and watched along with Ragetti as they conversed.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:40 pm

"The map didn't lead you to the fountain because you didn't know how to find it, did you?" He said with a grin. "So, who's got me map? Must've given a name. Something. Anything?"
Back to top Go down
Beth

Beth

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:43 pm

She pretended to think, "I think it started with a F and ended with a U." She said and noticed Angle standing on Jack ship, she nearly laughed and waved to her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:45 pm

Angel glared seeing her waving at her tauntingly.

"You knew 'er lass?" Gibbs asked.

"She's the one that sold me" she muttered. "Jack has to be careful"
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:15 pm

"Ah. Well I'm off to find me map. Because unlike you, I know how to find it. By it, I mean a certain fountain." He said with a grin, walking toward the stern.
Back to top Go down
Beth

Beth

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:18 pm

"Thats nice," She said and hopped onto his ship walking up to Angle, "That a girl i knew you could do it." She said to her putting her arm around her. "You'll make a fine pirate one day!" she smiled at her. "I was going to go get you but clearly you dont need my help."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:21 pm

She tensed feeling her arm on her shoulders. She looked at her if she was mad infact that is what came out of her mouth.

"Are you bleeding mad?!" she hissed "You sold me, thank god he traded me in for a keg of rum and silver. At lease he got a better deal than you did. I Hope those cigars were worth it"

She was absolutely furious.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Whole New Environment
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legend of Jack Sparrow  :: Caribbean Sea :: Tortuga-
Jump to: