The Legend of Jack Sparrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Jack Sparrow

The seven seas have been always the symbol of freedom. Now the age if pirates is coming to a close. Join either side, fight, make alliances, and have adventures in any of the seven seas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Whole New Environment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

The Whole New Environment  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:49 am

"go right ahead. Aye Mr. Gibbs is right over there."Jack replied and put a hand on Angel's shoulder. "Keep an eye out. She's trouble, that one."Jack whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:54 am

She shivered as he touched her, not used to being in contact with a male. She walked tentatively across the rooms avoiding to meet the eyes of the girls, they seemed vicious. As she walked over to an empty table wiping it with her handkerchief before she sat. She watched barmen fight over women, a woman practically fornicating with a man.

She turned her head to look out the window not liking this new atmosphere.

"Mr. Gibbs better hurry" she muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
https://legendofjacksparrow.rpg-board.net
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:16 pm

"So, what brings you two lovely ladies to ol' Jacky, eh? Missed me too much?" He asked with a grin, then turned to Angel. "He'll be here shortly."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:20 pm

She shrugged and looked at the girls. One was very pretty blonde hair and a lovely yellow dress, the other a red head with a smidgen ....okay an over blow of blush. They both worked here ,that was clear enough, and yet she wondered what was with that man.

Giselle meanwhile was frowning as was Scarlett.

"Jack, we're tired of this" Giselle said.

"Yes very tired" Scarlet commented.

"Just tell us you love me and we can end Scarlet's heartbreak" Giselle commented.

Angel raised her eyebrow in amusement.

Seems I get a show she thought.

Scarlet glared at the oblivious Giselle.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:33 pm

"What?"He asked, looking at the two. He downed a bottle of rum. "Oh look! Did you meet me new friend? Her name is Angel. You three get comfy and introduce yourselves while I go and see what's taking Mr. Gibbs so long, eh?" He stood up and quickly scurried away with wide eyes. He was glad to get out of that mess. Now they were Angel's problem. He rushed over to Mr. Gibbs. "What's taking so long?"
"Hello, Jack. I'm just about through here. Got you a fine crew, I did."
"Good then let's get ready to make way!"He replied motioning his head to show Mr Gibbs what the problem was. Mr. Gibbs laughed. "Had a run in with the ladies again? Aye Jack. But are you really gonna even consider bringing the woman on board? It's frightful bad luck, you know." "Yes. You've said that. But when's me luck ever different? Besides, I have a feeling she could be of use to me upon reaching our destination. Get the ship ready."
"Aye sir." He walked out. Jack moved over to Angel and pulled her by the arm."Time to go. Sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:35 pm

She frowned as the girls turned to face her. Animosity was everywhere and she didn't want to be around women and their profession.

"Lovely meeting you" She said politely.

They said nothing but stared.

"Lovely dresses, where did you buy them?" she asked.

They once again said nothing. As Jack walked over and tugged her she sighed in relief.

"Nice chat, hope we do this again another time. Good day" she said and followed Jack feeling the pairs of eyes following them.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:40 pm

"Sorry to have to put you through that, Love. Now, off to the docks. Time to show you me Pearl."He said, letting go of her. He led her down the docks to a large ship. The only one with black sails. The Black Pearl. "There it is. The Black Pearl."He said, stepping up to deck.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:42 pm

She looked at the ship she had read about and she had to admit it was beautiful. Last time it had docked towards Port Royal, she was lucky that during that invasion she was in London pursuing her education.

"She's lovely Captain" she said looking at the ship in awe.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:46 pm

"Glad you like her. Tell you what. You can stay with me in the captain's room. Trust me. It's far better off than staying with the crew."He said, stepping up to the wheel.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:49 pm

She frowned not liking this at all.

"Excuse me Captain, but are you insinuating we be in the same room" she said scandalized. "Is there no empty room that's more......proper?" she asked.

This was definitely the most awkward conversation she had ever had.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:51 pm

"Well, there's always the brig...but I'm pretty much certain you'd prefer my cabin, eh?" He replied, opening up his compass that doesn't point north. He looked it over and it pointed due east.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:54 pm

She sighed.

"Very well Captain...your cabin it is" she said.

She looked curiously at his compass and wondered.

What type of Captain or even a sailor has a broken compass...it doesn't even point north
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:47 pm

Jack looked up at Angel and noticed she was looking at his compass. He leaned to her. "I can't help but notice that you've taken interest in me compass, Love. I don't blame you."He said with a smile, closing it and strapping it back to his belt. "Mr. Gibbs! Has the crew arrived?" Jack called, when Gibbs came running out from below deck. "Aye sir. We'll be ready to be settin sail at your call." He replied. Jack nodded. "Good. Now go tell them." He said giving a hand gesture. "Come on you scalleywags! Hoist the colors! Ready the sails! It's time to set out!"

Last edited by Jack Sparrow on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:50 pm

She hid and excited smile as she was about to set sail. Last time she was on a boat she was held hostage, insulted, pointed a pistol at and was working the rudder. This time it was slightly different, she was on an actual ship.

"What do you need for me to do?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:59 pm

"You don't have to do anything, really. But you can do me a very honorous...honor by accompanying me at the wheel, saavy?" He asked putting one hand at the wheel and looking back to her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:03 pm

She smiled at his bad attempt of a joke.

"It would be an honor Captain" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:08 pm

He opened his compass again and the arrow spun around wildly then finally stopped at east again. He glanced up at her from his compass. "What is it you want most?"He asked.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:10 pm

She looked at him curiously.

"Go home?" she replied with unsureness.

What is it that you want Angel?
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:16 pm

"This compass has the extraordinary ability to point to whatever you want to find....Go on. Give it a try."He said, holding out the compass to her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:19 pm

She looked down at the compass and took it into her hand. As she touched the compass it began to move, not really stopping to get a right location.

"I'm sorry, but this has to be broken" she said frowning. "It should be pointing northeast towards Port Royal"

It finally stopped heading west it was absolutely wrong.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:24 pm

"Well, Love, it seem what you're after lies to the west.....and what would that be?"He asked with a smile, taking hold of his compass again.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:28 pm

She frowned.

" I don't have a clue" she said "I want to go home"

Adventure her conscious answered. You want to find Beth and the map
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:32 pm

"Well then, what say you, we take a detour then, eh?"He asked, turning the wheel to head due west. "Why go home when the open seas are calling for freedom? That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a rudder and sails and a mast. What a ship is....is freedom. You can go anywhere. Do anything with not but the strength of your back and the sweat of your brow, the feel of the winds. The world is your's to explore."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:37 pm

She looked at him impressed at his comment. Okay, well he was smarter than he looked, that was for sure.

"That's lovely Captain" she said softly "I wouldn't mind a detour as long as I head back"
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:40 pm

"Well then, we will take you back to Port upon finding me map, savvy? Until then, I hope you don't mind being a guest on me ship."He replied. The crew was at work and Jack had the wheel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Whole New Environment
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legend of Jack Sparrow  :: Caribbean Sea :: Tortuga-
Jump to: